WCDSB Mission and Vision
WCDSB Code of Conduct:
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board recognizes the inherent dignity and worth of the individual. All individuals concerned with the school system -trustees, staff, students, parents, visitors to schools –are subject to the following code of conduct; a code of conduct that will be implemented within the Catholic faith life experience of each school community and consistent with the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations, the Safe School’s provisions of the Education Act and Regulations and the constitutional right of Catholic school boards to manage their schools as stated through section 93 of the Constitution Act, 1867. APC 018 Code of Conduct
Transportation to St. Vincent de Paul 2018-19
- Assist with Breakfast Club one or two morning each week. Help prepare and/or serve food to the students
- Be part of school council-meetings are held from 6:30 to 8:00
- Support a teacher in the classroom-working directly with students
- Being a guest speaker
- Share topics of particular interest/expertise
- Assist with the preparation of learning materials and special themes
- Help to supervise during class outings and providing transportation to sports events
Occasionally parent volunteers are needed to drive students to these events.
Also, before driving please sign the Driver/Owner Assurance of Insurance Coverage form available from the office.Note: Volunteers who work directly with students in the school will be required to have a Criminal Background Check
or complete an offense declaration form and wear an identification button in the school.Contact Principal R. Bumbacco Sodaro if you are interested in volunteering or have any questions.